POLE SHIFT, SCIENCE – say once/buybull
RELIGION – bind “U” again/buybull
We live under Steen’s Mountain in SE Oh Ray Hon! (oregon). It is not really a mountain but it has a ton of anomalies on top of that – haha. It is least known for it’s most famous thing – it’s birth X,000 years ago (timeline not verified). It has been determined through validated evidence that there was a rapid pole reversal on Earth taking a total of about two weeks to completely reverse the North and South magnetic points.
CAPITALISM has never In and of itself been a problem. It’s unchecked capitalism that’s ever been an issue. Capitalism and it’s freedoms to create, develop, invent, innovate etc. Is what has made the United States the success it is. The freedom to create the best entertainment.. machines, industry, etc. has all been fueled by the incentive of Capitalism.
Unfortunately the concept of Capitalism by its own nature also over time allows for corruption to take root and the weaknesses therein to be exploited. That is where we are today. It took all these years to culminate to the amount of corruption we have, but we finally made it here. Now we’re on the downhill side of Capitalism. We’ve already enjoyed the benefits of the uphill climb and because man simply has to end up destroying everything good…. Capitalism is no different.ABOVE: comments section of Maverickstar Reloaded – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XjHbznnUo
Steen’s Mt. Conundrum
… at Steens Mountain, when the poles reversed many years ago, the lava flows suggest that the field’s axis was rotating 3-8° per day — incredibly fast according to current thinking, in fact a thousand times faster than expected.
The conundrum (one might call it a scientific impasse) arises because the flowing electrically conducting fluids that supposedly constitute the earth’s dynamo would have to flow at speeds of several kilometers/hour. No one has ever contemplated molten rock moving at such speeds in the core!
(Appenzeller, Tim; “A Conundrum at Steens Mountain,” Science, 255:31, 1992. Lewin, Roger; “Earth’s Field Flips Flipping Fast,” New Scientist, p. 26, January 25, 1992.)
Many pole shifts are recorded by geologists. One of the worst left the Earth with only 5% of it’s Gravity – think Avatar.https://www.science-frontiers.com/sf080/sf080g13.htm?q=frontiers/sf080/sf080g13.htm
How do we calculate the timing
Rocks are constantly being formed, shifted, melted, and reformed on Earth. One place where this process is in full swing is on the ocean floor, near mid-ocean ridges. The crust on either side of a mid-ocean ridge is spreading apart as magma rises through the crack and solidifies. The magma carries magnetic particles. Because the particles are free to move while the magma is in its liquid state, they naturally line up with Earth’s magnetic field. When the magma solidifies, they get locked into place and can no longer move.
If Earth’s magnetic field had always been the same, then you would expect all of these particles to be pointed in more or less the same direction across the ocean floor. But that’s not what we see. There are “bands” that run roughly parallel to the mid-ocean ridges. As you go from one band to the next, the direction of the magnetic particles reverses. This indicates that the bands were formed during periods when Earth’s magnetic field had an opposite orientation.
Because we know approximately how fast the seafloor is spreading, the width of the bands gives us a good idea of how much time passed between each geomagnetic reversal.
Earth’s magnetic field.
This protective bubble shields Earth from radiation that’s constantly streaming from the sun. In the planet’s 4.6-billion-year history, the field has frequently flipped, swapping magnetic north and south, and some research suggests that another flip may be on the geological horizon.
Live Science and SayOnce
A reversal in Earth’s magnetic field thousands of years ago plunged the planet into an environmental crisis that may have resembled “a disaster movie,” scientists recently discovered. https://www.livescience.com/magnetic-flip-42000-years-ago.html
NaZZa & PRO PA GANDER
Scientists understand that Earth’s magnetic field has flipped its polarity many times over the millennia. In other words, if you were alive about 800,000 years ago, and facing what we call north with a magnetic compass in your hand, the needle would point to ‘south.’ This is because a magnetic compass is calibrated based on Earth’s poles. The N-S markings of a compass would be 180 degrees wrong if the polarity of today’s magnetic field were reversed. Many doomsday theorists have tried to take this natural geological occurrence and suggest it could lead to Earth’s destruction. But would there be any dramatic effects? The answer, from the geologic and fossil records we have from hundreds of past magnetic polarity reversals, seems to be ‘no.’ https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
Astronomy Da Calm
Something odd is happening to Earth’s magnetic field. Over the last 200 years, it’s been slowly weakening and shifting its magnetic north pole (where a compass points, not to be confused with the geographic north pole) from the Canadian Arctic toward Siberia. In recent decades, however, that slow shift south has quickened — reaching speeds upwards of 30 miles per year (48 kilometers per year). Could we be on the brink of a geomagnetic reversal, in which the magnetic north and south poles swap places? https://astronomy.com/news/2021/09/when-north-goes-south-is-earths-magnetic-field-flipping
- Anyone, any vessel, any system depending on a magnetic compass will initially find it helpful but it will become a huge problem in the end.
- Our communication systems, satellites, undersea cable, radio transmitters, any electrical/electronic communication system will be thrown into disarray.
- Our electrical grids will start acting up eventually.
- Trains will stop running as cars either get stuck to the rails or are thrown off it. This will grind to a halt the movement of people and goods.
- Of course, no more TV, computers or smart devices.
- Forget getting any money from ATMs and being able to use your credit cards.
- Data centers will be wiped out. No Google, no FB, no Quora, no nothing.
- In fact, your bank balance will disappear and you will cease to exist, in other words all your personal data, medical records, SSN, Aadhar etc. will vanish.
- I don’t need to tell you that this means chaos. But the interesting stuff is just starting.
- A strengthening magnetic field means an increasingly dynamic mantle.
- This means more volcanic eruptions, more earthquakes, more tsunamis.
- People who have implants will experience excruciating pain.
- Of course, things still have to turn a lot worse before the Earth goes Magneto on your blood.
- Our buildings, made largely of reinforced concrete will start imploding or exploding.
- The steel will get magnetised.
- But wait, things are not all that bad. The Aurora Borealis and the Aurora Australis will be spectacular.
- Imagine Hoover, Aswan, Hirakud and Three Gorges dam breaking.
- In fact this looks like a great idea for yet another Hollywood apocalypse movie.
- Life as we know it falling apart, yet the handful of survivors who revert to a caveman existence at the end getting inspired
- by the heavenly lights which always appear as soon as the Sun sets.