Lie-Senses – Licenses – Aut. Equinox – 22/9/22
22/9 – Equal Nox/Night – 50/50
In Greek mythology, the autumn equinox marked when the goddess Persephone would return to the underworld to be with Hades. Persephone would then appear again in the springtime. That ‘wall’ is “5 days” from today.
The ancient Greek poem “Hymn to Demeter” reads, “But when the earth starts blossoming with fragrant flowers of springtime, flowers of every sort, then it is that you must come up from the misty realms of darkness, once again, a great thing of wonder to gods and mortal humans alike.”
In the description of “The abduction of Persephone” space-time framework, (Hey)Zeus RE-ARRANGES/DE-RANGES order that emanates from Demeter’s nature and establishes disorder-entropy. It introduces the concept of time with, on the one hand, the cyclical meaning of the recurring event and, on the other, with the logic of its inversion between two.
We humorously call this action – “EXTENDO TIME FOR ILLUSIONED HUMANS”
Men Copying Hey Zeus:
Maxims in Law and Court
Maxims in law are somewhat like axioms in geometry.1 Bl. Com. 68. They are principles and authorities, and part of the general customs or common law of the land
- Maxim(William C. Anderson’s – A Dictionary of Law, (1893), page 666):
- 1. So called…because it’s value is the highest and its authority the most reliable, and because it is accepted by all persons at the very highest.
- 2. The principles and axioms of law, which are general propositions flowing from abstracted reason, and not accommodated to times or men, are wisely deposited in the breasts of the judges to be applied to such facts as come properly before them.
- 3. When a principle has been so long practiced and so universally acknowledged as to become a maxim, it is obligatory as part of the law.
US Law ‘Rights’ – Resident or Native?
Four (4) Classes of Citizenship in America
- 1. Oregonian (State Citizen, highest form, on the land by right, owns land (home), not property (resident). Right to do all except violate another mans rights. Inhabits land that is private, land not owned by United States) Property is that which one has a right to, not ownership of. Property tax is different than a land tax.
- 2. Resident = Resident Alien (An alien residing on the land by permission.) All “state” license require proof of residency. Taking a license waives rights held by the Oregonian.
- 3. United States citizen of right 1790 to 1868, (Pre 14th Amendment citizen)
- 4. 14th Amendment State citizen from 1868 to present. Inferior to all of the above.
(( citizen = subject of a citi, citi is a body politic (unified group of people) )) Three *proverbial states in America are? Below are three of the main “state” distinctions one should be aware of:
- –1. *state Oregon = the land that is within the exterior boundaries of what we call the *territory of Nebraska. This “state” term is a noun. This state is presently occupied by Nebraskans (native by right).
- –2. *state of Oregon (legally styled as – STATE OF OREGON) = a created entity, part of the perpetual union, created by chartered permission pursuant to the United States Constitution. This “state” term is a noun. This *state consists of resident aliens. Resident aliens are not classed as native; they reside only by permission and are governed by the Federal Congress and State Legislative written law.
- –3. United States *state = a created entity, created pursuant to the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation (legally styled as The United States of America), and the North West Ordinance. A tool for the Confederacies needs.
So if asked; are you a state citizen, ask which state?
- If asked for a resident address; reply by saying do you have any evidence that I am a resident of any state.
- Resident is not a location it is a class of privilege, a class that state jurisdiction governs entirely.
- US courts have clearly identified the differences in association (contract), and citizenship, of the various states.
- One can live in Oregon as a native or as a resident.
- A native is by right, a resident is of permission.
- Natives are governed by the people’s state of law.
- Residents are governed by the state entities that the native people allow to operate on the same land.
- A “resident” is a subject to US, state, written law.
A “native” is subject to God’s law.
A resident does business (travel, etc.) as a granted privileges of the state.
A native does business (travel etc.) by grant, permission, of God.
When one gets a state drivers license he is presumed to be a resident of Oregon and thus governed by the state, an alien, not a native. No one can get a state drivers license without signing a document that they are a resident in/of that given state. Natives need no such license for they have a right to the open highways of Oregon
Such license is only considered *prima-facie evidence of residency and can be rebutted because residency is a contract and no contract is valid if a right is given up without full disclosure. Learn more about maintaining independence (contract avoidance) from any deceptive “state” near you. I recommend having little association with godless states. NOTE – A 14th Amendment citizen is vastly different than a “state” citizen, and both of those are vastly different that a Oregon “native” citizen.
Supreme & Lower Courts Rule “No License Necessary to Drive on Public Highways
The rights of the citizen. You’re not a denizen of the city – you’re an individual. According to the constitution and according to natural law which is the most important and the supreme law of the land which is the constitution or the supreme court or the lower courts, all agree:
“The right of a citizen to travel on a public street with freedom from police interference unless he is engaged in suspicious conduct associated in some manner with criminality, is a fundamental constitutional right, not a privilege, which must be protected by the courts. It is a fundamental and elementary constitutional right.”
U.S. SUPREME COURT AND OTHER HIGH COURT CITATIONS PROVING THAT NO LICENSE IS NECESSARY FOR NORMAL USE OF AN AUTOMOBILE ON COMMON WAYS:
Complete freedom of the highways is so old and well established a blessing that we have forgotten the days of the Robber Barons and toll roads, and yet, … the highways may be completely monopolized, if, through lack of interest, the people submit, then they may look to see the most sacred of their liberties taken from them one by one, by more or less rapid encroachment.“
– Robertson vs. Department of Public Works, 180 Wash 133,147.
The right of the Citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, in the ordinary course of life and business, is a common right which he has under the right to enjoy life and liberty, to acquire and possess property, and to pursue happiness and safety. It includes the right, in so doing, to use the ordinary and usual conveyances of the day, and under the existing modes of travel, includes the right to drive a horse drawn carriage or wagon thereon or to operate an automobile thereon, for the usual and ordinary purpose of life and business.“
– Thompson vs. Smith, supra.; Teche Lines vs. Danforth, Miss., 12 S.2d 784 – Many more: https://www.geniemusic.com/?w=1624
Hanna as a name for girls has its root in Hebrew, and the meaning of the name Hanna is “He (God) has favored me”. Hanna is a Hebrew, Scandinavian form of Hannah (Hebrew): form of Ann.
the given name Seariac represents intuition, enlightenment, dreams, incoherence, anxiety, charisma and a timid persona.
Summer will end on Sept. 22. Here’s everything you need to know about the autumn equinox in 2022 By Hanna Seariac Sept 1, 2022, 9:33am PDT
Currently, our society is based on the principal that we are unable to be responsible for ourselves, and as a solution, we have granted the government a divine right to rule over us, and the right to use force and coercion against us to get us to comply.