Magic Arithmancy vs Neuro-linguistics vs Numerology “7”
Greetings Wisdom Warriors! Happy day and Life!
We have written many articles on neuro psychology and influencing it primarily with phonetics, letters, and words through the use of Neuro-Linguistics. It is an ancient Hermetical Art in use today – secretly – by the powers that be, a very small number of fascists, fighting for their lives and ensuring continuous Earthly catastrophes and re-starts.
Wake up people!
In Hollywood/Corporate/Banker driven USA, arithmancy, neuro-linguistics, social alchemy, astrology and the paranormal are all utilized. The study of the ‘Arts’ reveal there are many many secrets within the properties of numbers, the meanings, dates, times, and dates. These ‘secrets’ are protected with might. Numerology is believed to be an ‘art form’ or natural ability gifted to the collective unconscious to be harvested and exploited for the good. The Corpse Orations are a very small number of fascists fighting for their lives – against US!
Some groups believe that numerology is a paradigm/map/blueprint or self-organizing number set from which the structure of our lives is both elementally and mentally ‘mapped out’ for us, with our conscious ability to alter our destiny.
What is the importance of phonetics?
Arithmancy, refers to a number of beliefs in a divine/mystical relationship between a number and events and outcomes. Or the numerological values to the illusionary life we see. Arithmancy was an elective subject offered from the third year on at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as well as at Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. During the 1990s at least, the class was taught by Professor Septima Vector in Classroom 7A, on the Hogwarts Castle‘s seventh floor. ——- Above from: https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Arithmancy_(class)
What is phonetics in linguistics.
‘Sevens’ and “7”
“7” – “Seven”
“S” Even (7) and “7” (seven) shows the “S” as ‘coming and going’ or spinning/moving. Just like typhoons and star patterns. ‘Even’ implies stillness or opposition or a counter to the “S”. Two opposing forces, in conflict, in the symbol and spelling and phonetics of “7”. All human cells are biologically ‘replaced’ every 7 years. 200 million red blood cells expire and are replaced daily.
Noted arithmancer Bridget Wenlock’s first and last name are each seven letters long. (77) Her fame is discovering the magic and properties of seven. Arithmancy is a magical, mystical and ancient alchemical discipline that studied the magic (unnoticed) properties of numbers, including predicting the future with numbers and numerology. Those who studied and practiced Arithmancy were called Arithmancers. Miss Wenlock discovered more intel on the seven than any arithmancer to date. Classroom 7C on the seventh floor was a classroom of Hogwarts Castle. The classroom of Divination – where Bridget took courses. Known Arithmancers: Sage Bragnam · Lukas Karuzos · Chiara Lobosca’s father · Bridget Wenlock
Numb Brrrr Divination
The Arithmancer, Bridget Wenlock (1202–1285) was the first witch to establish the magical properties of the number seven. https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Seven — Arithmancer and Arithmancy come from the Greek αριθμός (arithmos), meaning “number”, and μαντεία (manteia), meaning “divination”. Hence “Arithmancy” literally means “number divination”, which is fitting.
Seven has always been the most powerful magical number during centuries of practice and belief in mysticism, science, and mathematics combined. It was called alchemy, a combined science. Seven had a very important role in the wizarding world. Arithmancer and witch, Bridget Wenlock was the first to note this via a theorem that revealed the hidden/magical properties of the number seven. She devised many noted numerical calculations during her career.
Every one of us is born with a personal ‘cosmic code’, uniquely individuating each of us, per numerologist Kaitlyn Kaerhart.
The science, psychology and philosophy of numbers known as numerology theory empowers observation and ability to connect with and intuitively interpret the numbers 1 to 9. Each number has its own associations that influence us on every level, be it physical, emotional or spiritual, tuning in to their energy codes can help us make order and purpose to life. 2.5 hours of deep discussion below:
Check out “KK” the Numerologist/Psychic
What is Numerology – How Does it Work
An ancient branch of esoteric alchemy, wisdom and mysticism, similar to astronomy and astrology, but without looking to the planets, numerology finds evidences through the actual numbers and observable motion.
Deeper study reveals the mystical or divine relationship between an animate or inanimate object and many coinciding factors. It is the study of the numerical values of objects, numbers, names, words, and concepts and more.
In Hollywood driven USA, it is often utilized with astrology and the paranormal. The study of the ‘Art’ reveals there are secrets within the properties of numbers, the meanings, dates, times, and dates. It is believed to be a symbol for the collective unconscious, others think that numerology is a paradigm or organization of numbers which form the structure of our lives both elementally and mentally.
People have some familiarity with Pythagoras or fraction mathematics. Like decimals or percentages. Calculating future events in modern times, use formulations of numerology and numbers from astronomy, physics, mathematics, and astrology. The techniques appear similar to those of ancient numerology but, they are dramatically different. Ancient alchemical techniques have been almost completely lost – or secreted, most likely.
In numerology, each letter has a numerological association; in ancient Phonecian/Hebrew, the associating of numbers to letters is known as gematria. Associating numerical values to letters is quite old; Pythagoras believed that all things could be represented by numbers, which comes as a surprise to most currently active mathematicians.
Chaldean numerology is an ancient branch of math known as mystic numerology. Letters are numbered from one to eight. Numerologists of Cheiro and Indian numeric math use the Chaldean method.
A few Peers of Bridget:
“Weasley” contained seven letters. “Granger” contained seven letters.The following people had seven syllables in their full names:
The names Lily Evans and James Potter had seven syllables altogether. The Arithmancy professor, of Hogwarts, was named Septima Vector. Her first name was also seven letters long. Septimus Malfoy and Septimus Weasley had a shared first name that translated to “seventh” in Latin. Marvolo, Tom Riddle‘s middle name, had seven letters in it.
If the letters of the alphabet were turned into numbers (A=1, B=2, etc…), the letters in the name Harry would add up to 70. (8+1+18+18+25=70) If the letters of the alphabet were turned into numbers (A=1, B=2, etc…), and added together until a single number was found, as done in Arithmancy, the letters in the name Harry resulted in the number 7. (8+1+18+18+25=70, 7+0=7). “Bridget” and “Wenlock”, the first and last names of the person who established the magical properties of seven, both contained seven letters.
Seven ‘Shows’ Up
- Molly and Arthur Weasley had seven children.
- Thaddeus Thurkell had seven children, all Squibs.
- Walter Parkin had seven children.
- Violet Tillyman and Myron Otherhaus had seven children.
- Harry Potter paid seven Galleons for his wand at Ollivanders.
- There were seven letters in both ‘Sickles’ and ‘Galleon’.
- Children went to school at Hogwarts for seven years.
- There were seven floors at Hogwarts.
- There were seven core classes, which were taught at Hogwarts:
- The Marauder’s Map showed seven secret passages out of the school (the map did not show the Room of Requirement).
- There were seven hundred fouls in Quidditch.
- There were seven players on a Quidditch team.
- There was a broomstick named Cleansweep Seven.
- Harry caught seven Golden Snitches during his time as Seeker on the Gryffindor Quidditch team:
- The Wolfsbane Potion had to be drunk every seven days before full moon.
- Harry followed the alternate instructions in the Half-Blood Prince’s copy of Advanced Potion-Making, by instead stirring his potion once clockwise after every seventh stir anti-clockwise. This helped him achieve much better results than the standard instructions, and earn Slughorn’s praise.
- There were seven ingredients of Polyjuice Potion.
- The Wizarding Schools Potions Championship was held every seven years, on years divisible by seven.
- Gilderoy Lockhart assigned seven books for his students in the 1992–1993 school year:
- Hermione Granger stated that ‘Alohomora‘ was in chapter seven of The Standard Book of Spells.
- There were (most likely) seven Standard Book of Spells, one for each year.
- The Unforgivable Curses were first classified as Unforgivable in 1717.
- Many spells such as Protego, Reducto, Imperio, Expulso, Depulso, Anapneo, and Stupefy had seven letters in their incantations.
- There were seven known spell types:
- The prophecy about Harry Potter defeating Tom Riddle noted that: “The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches … born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies … and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal…”.
- In the wizarding world, wizards and witches came of age at the age of seventeen, instead of eighteen.
- Seven people came out of the Shrieking Shack in 1994 after Peter Pettigrew‘s crimes were uncovered:
- There were seven obstacles leading up to the Philosopher’s Stone:
- The Philosopher’s Stone was kept in Vault 713 in Gringotts Bank.
- Seven entities were attacked by the Basilisk during the 1992–1993 school year:
- There were seven snakes on the door of the Chamber of Secrets.
- There were seven locks on Professor Moody’s trunk.
- There were seven potion bottles in the last task in the Philosopher’s Stone chambers.
- Seven Muggles saw Ron and Harry in the Flying Ford Anglia.
- Seven keepers for every dragon for the first task of the Triwizard Tournament.
- Mr Weasley won seven hundred Galleons in the Daily Prophet draw.
- From the Great Hall, Harry, Ron, and Hermione climbed seven staircases to reach the tower that houses Professor Trelawney’s classroom at the top.
- The Battle of the Seven Potters occurred on 27 July 1997.
- Harry was introduced to the Order of the Phoenix when it had nine members, but he did not know who seven of them were beforehand.
- Blaise Zabini’s mother had been married seven times as of 1996.
- Snape removed seventy points from Gryffindor when Harry showed up at Hogwarts late in 1996 (fifty for lateness and twenty for Harry’s Muggle attire).
- Dumbledore showed Harry seven memories about Voldemort’s past (including both the fake and real Horcrux memory).
- Voldemort made seven Horcruxes. He deliberately created six Horcruxes, to create a seven-fragment soul (including the piece of soul in his body). The singular of Horcruxes (Horcrux) is seven letters long.
- There were seven “Potters” during the Battle of the Seven Potters:
- There were also seven main conflicts, in Harry Potter’s perspective, between 1997-1998, the latter part of the Second Wizarding War:
- Seven prisoners escaped from Malfoy Manor:
- Harry Potter and Ron Weasley received seven O.W.Ls for their Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations. Hermione Granger continued with seven subjects during her sixth year.
- Harry helped Gryffindor beat Slytherin for the House Cup for the first time in seven years.
- Sybill Trelawney believed that the Seven of Spades meant an ill omen.
- When a wizard turned seven years old, they started showing magical properties.
- Frank Bryce was nearing his 77th birthday when he was murdered by Voldemort.
- The Triwizard Tournament in 1994 took place 7 centuries after the first one.
- On Christmas Day of 1994, after receiving socks as a present from Harry, Dobby told him that he now had seven pairs of socks.
- In 1996, Bellatrix Lestrange asked Severus Snape seven questions regarding to his loyalty to Lord Voldemort:
- Where was he when Voldemort fell
- Why did he never make any attempt to find Voldemort
- What has he been doing during the period between Voldemort’s fall and rebirth
- Why did he stop Voldemort from procuring the Philosopher’s Stone
- Why did he not return to Voldemort immediately when all Death Eaters were summoned
- Where was he during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries
- Why is Harry Potter still alive despite being under his mercy for five years
- Harry Potter’s chocolate frog card stated that he was famous for seven reasons:
- Being the first and only known wizard to have survived the killing curse.
- Being the youngest seeker in a century, having gained a spot on the Hogwarts Gryffindor Quidditch team in 1991 at only eleven years old.
- Finding and opening Salazar Slytherin‘s Chamber of Secrets in his second school year and defeating the monster within, which was a Basilisk.
- Being the youngest competitor of the Triwizard Tournament and winner of said tournament in 1995.
- Being the only known Gryffindor student that can speak Parseltongue.
- Being the last master of death to have united the three Deathly Hallows
- Defeating the most dangerous dark wizard of all time, Lord Voldemort, in 1998.
- Nicolas Flamel was seven years older than his wife.
- During Harry’s hearing in the Ministry (in 1995), Dumbledore stated that clause 7 of the Decree for Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery allowed the use of magic in life-threatening situations.
- There was a total of seven known registered Animagi in the twentieth century.
- Minerva McGonagall became an Animagus by the age of seventeen.
- One of the ingredients for the Animagus potion was a silver teaspoon of dew that had not seen sunlight or been touched by human feet for seven days.
- Wendelin the Weird was captured and burnt at the stake forty-seven times.
- In Harry Potter’s copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, he wrote in the Pixie section for the classification, and put seven X’s: “or XXXXXXX if you’re Lockhart.”
- The first book was released in 1997, and the final book was released in 2007.
- The epilogue itself is set in 2017.
- Many fans expected Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (the seventh book) to be released on 07/07/2007, which also happened to be a Saturday, the day upon which Harry Potter books had previously been released. However, it was released on July 21st of that year instead, two weeks later. It is thought that the more ‘magical’ date was rejected due to it also being the second anniversary of the 7/7 London Bombings in 2005. (21 is still a multiple of 7 though.)
- On 7 August, the Harry Potter series won seven awards at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards for Deathly Hallows: Part 1 and Part 2.
- The Battle of Hogwarts in on 2 May, the 2nd day of the 5th month. 2+5 = 7
- The first film in the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them trilogy is set 70 years before the Harry Potter series.
- There are seventeen chapters in the first book.
- If you count the epilogue, there are thirty-seven chapters in the seventh book.
- The first years enter the castle in the seventh chapter of the first book.
- Chapter four of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is entitled “The Seven Potters”.
- There are seven books in the Harry Potter series, and eight movies.
- In the films, Voldemort is played by seven actors: Richard Bremmer, Ian Hart, Christian Coulson, Ralph Fiennes, Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, Frank Dillane and by Michael Berendt although the latter’s scenes were cut and never seen.
- J. K. Rowling stated in interview that the “big seven” in the Harry Potter series are: Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe), Hermione Granger (Emma Watson), Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint), Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright), Neville Longbottom (Matt Lewis), Luna Lovegood (Evanna Lynch), and Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton).
- The number on the back of Harry Potter’s Quidditch robes in the films is seven (this could be a reference to the fact that usually the best player/captain in a football team, has the number 7 shirt).
- J. K. Rowling stated in interview that she chose to write seven books in total because she spent seven years in secondary school. Also, she wanted Harry to come of age at seventeen because it “just seems a good number for a wizard to come of age.”
- In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J.K. split the dedication in seven parts.
- There were seven clues and seven opportunities to sign up and register for the Pottermore beta. The first clue was on 31 July 2011 (Harry’s birthday) and the final was 6 August 2011. A clue was released each day and each clue was from a book in the series corresponding to the day. For example, day one’s clue was from Philosopher’s Stone and the final clue was from Deathly Hallows.
- Seven is also a unique number, being the highest, single-digit prime number.
Neuro-Linguistics = Tongue Tied
We have written many articles on neuro psychology and influencing it primarily with phonetics, letters, and words through the use of Neuro-Linguistics. It is an ancient Hermetical Art in use today – secretly – by the powers that be, a very small number of fascists, fighting for their lives and ensuring continuous Earthly catastrophes and re-starts. “When will we wake the f*ck up!?”
Please educate yourself below:
Articles – ‘magic’, neuro psychology – by Word Skill .buzz below
- Steps to Baseline Personal Magic
Learn language, codes, tricks, word associations, neuro linguistics, etymology, word shortcuts, properly
- I the People Choose Lane-gages
— professional and everyday ‘hack’ neuro linguistic attackers. Even the word/phrase neuro linguistics will be important
- Splurge’s Korn Job – Cause Constant Contention – Splat!
it against any person or group. The science of neuro linguistics is used against people and groups daily … them? Fix it, learn the language and the tricks of neuro linguistics.
- Separation Cults vs Code Breakers
Proliferation of Polarization to an End –ICE COLD cooler than cool …….
- The Deplorable Word is …
The Hidden Springs book by Mark Solms, is a neuro scientist gone wild account of evidence through
- Who’s Daddy – jinn jann leaves AI (artifice)
…easy to explain by simple observation of Nature. Neuro Linguistics has been used against ppl for thousands
- Burning Self Interest Is Required – Where is Christos-Nirvana
Neuro linguistics (unbeknownst to you) is used against … realizing it in most cases. Most people even use neuro linguistics (inadvertently) against their own desires
- I wrote what they rote me
linguistics and neuro linguistics” … A public project to reveal language trickery. Neuro linguistics and … population via language trickery and the use of Neuro linguistics and deception motivated by and based
- Reptilian Brain – ‘Drag it on Queen’
…your brain’s neuro-pharmacy adjusts as your mind calms
- Land of Contention – Escaped with Intention/Application IA(m)
…media is a well documented assembly of criminal neuro linguistic actors. As has the institutions, governments
- What of the Nose (knows, no’s, sense)
What of the Nose (knows, no’s, sense)
- Nerve “X” is the PATH to One
Nerve “X” is the PATH to One The 10th Cranial nerve is nerve X or also known as, the Vagus Nerve. This Nerve connects the Left and Right cranial brains to the Gut Left and Right brains (typical gut brain carries over 100 million neurons and does all of it’s own decision making and processing and manufacturing). This nerve also swings through the Heart and Lung intersections so it also gets neural activity…
- Format of the Heart & Brain
Format of the Heart & Brain “Our personal movements, exercise and breathing enable part of the ability of blood and other fluids to move through the body. Our collaboration is vital. – magneticmagic.net”
- Cull Ores vs Plato’s Cakra is a Chakra!
Advancements in neurobiology showed us that our perception is a multifaceted … Advancements in neurobiology showed us that our perception is a multifaceted
- 5/JI Nullifidians versus “G”nome / “Y” Fi-delis
5/JI Nullifidians wifi Inside Your “G”nome – “Y” fidelis The COvert VID Vacc is a trap. The other intravenous shots given alongside it are laced with nanotechnology that is controlled by cell towers.
- Mark Z. F. Book F. Bacon Shakespeare vs The Heart
Mark Z. F. Book F. Bacon Shakespeare vs The Heart
- Got Vexed – Blue Tooth – NEAT! – You Are ONLINE
Got Vexed – Blue Tooth – NEAT! – You Are ONLINE The “plan” is to take you from IO – “Internal Operator” to IOS – “Internal Operator plus ‘S’ystem”. And ultimately to giving your sovereignty to a Farmer by transcending to IOB – Internet of Bodies”
- Fruit SAVES vs ‘Fruits’ Destroy – Want to Live?
Fruit SAVES vs ‘Fruits’ Destroy It is Nature gift to Humans and is eternal and provides
- Quora? : What are the unknown aspects of consciousness today?
All of us here on Earth, who have a beating Heart inside us, including the small insects and the animals – we are all so close to each other – we are touching. Enjoy the ride!
- Are We Entranced – Hypnotized?
Are We Entranced – Hypnotized?
- You are a Superstar – Psyche!
You are a Superstar Where we will always be until we ‘breakout’. In out lineage, in our bloodline. Your bloodline counts all your lives and the experiences in them and the people you influenced. Like a big library.
- Humans End Killing! FLOW taught by Grandpa! and Grandma! Where is Protein?
Humans End Killing! “A protein is also a general word for the total nitrogenous substances of animal or vegetable matter, exclusive of the so-called nitrogenous fats. – It has been proven that a vegetable diet supplies more available nitrogen than a meat diet.” from p.189. The Detox Miracle Sourcebook, “
- Is “GQD” GOD, “gone wild” – 2DAY?
Is “GQD” GOD, “gone wild” – 2DAY? It is in the food, the doorways of businesses, on their shelves, in all packaging, in the air and water, emanating from the screens we use and within the myriad-ated infrastructure of man/hermetic designed/altered EM waves used to transport these tiny grapheme quantum dots. We are all infected. Only ‘GREEN’ neutral, center focused energy from seeking Inner answers will cause these dots to lose their power over you.
- The Hunger Games Will Commence Immediately
The Hunger Games Will Commence Immediately
- NAVIGATE 2 Lanes to Gage: Seen/Physical and Unseen/Subconscious
NAVIGATE 2 Lanes to Gage: Seen/Physical and Unseen/Subconscious The fastest lane to your Heart is from your Brain and your understanding of the Lane Gage or the Language. Linguistics is the study of – and it is vital to your evolving out of stupidity and depression.
- Intuition vs Abstraction vs Analytical
Intuition vs Abstraction vs Analytical Many children and adolescents possess a high degree of intuition, but as they grow older their thought process become more analytical causing more activity within the left hemisphere of the brain. But, ESP studies show highly successful business executives rely more on intuition than do those who are less successful. Individuals in the creative arts, who give free rein to fantasies and imagination, tend to be highly intuitive. Intuition plays an integral part in all forms of Divination and psychic consultation.
- Air is Crystalized Natrium, the Mystery
Air is Crystalized Natrium, the Mystery We have been mis-informed on the description of an Ion. It is the crystals in all forms in Earth and the Heavens, including Air. There are no Ions as in Zero Ions. All matter, regardless of form, is crystalline in nature.
- Atoms/Light – Center/Green/Heart is Easier to See!
Advancements in neurobiology showed us that our perception is a multifaceted
- We Arrived from Thyestes
We Arrived from Thyestes
- Aether On! Avatar Magically Awakened – Cancel Directed Panspermia
Aether On! Avatar Magically Awakened – Cancel Directed Panspermia
- ‘US Dolls Are’ – US Dollars – how is it done
‘US Dolls Are’ – US Dollars – how is it done? Is Rome burning? Have we become slaves, puppets and dolls to the dollar and our screens? Has our dilemma of very low proportion and dedication to face to face relationship time – caused us to forget or believe in Intuition? Is this Intuition the very glue that gives us all the confidence and THE ANSWERS whenever we face challenges? Have we forgotten the power and ‘magic’ possibilities of Intuition?
- Sweat Equity vs Cobra 19 Inequity
Sweat Equity vs Cobra 19 Inequity Has it not always been this way? When will we learn and get out of the chair? When will we learn to seek motives from inner and pure locations as opposed to outer and harmful choices. Choices and strategies to heal and improve yourself leave you immune to the ‘attacks’ as your functions can better counter them and your actions avoid them.
- Passive Vegans Empower Carnism meat putrefied to explain Humans
Passive Vegans Empower Carnism meat eating to explain Humans 300 million Americans eat meat. But meat eaters fall victim to their own game. They’re unknowingly fed hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, bacteria, viruses, and animal waste—all so they can eat meat. They are the collateral damage of carnism. Outside of the millions of animals treated cruelty and slaughtered inhumanely. Only for their flesh to be putrefied and adulterated on the way to a couch, coat, shoe factory or diner or supermarket or meat processing location.
- Does Everything Matter?
Does Everything Matter? The global PTB/elite utilize religion as a tool to manipulate people into obeying them. They have no ‘Faith’ as they profess. Pure conmen. Whether the words or expressions refer to Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Atheism, etc., the intricacies of religions and their texts are used intricately/In Trickery as all of their tactics and tricks serve them well to manipulate ‘our beliefs’ without fear of exposure/retribution.
- “My” – “Th”, Mythos, Mythe – Myth, DEFINED
“My” – “Th”, Mythos, Mythe – Myth, DEFINED ‘word’ or ‘tale’ or ‘true narrative’, meaning ‘to teach’, or ‘to initiate into the mysteries’. “Myth” has traveled many paths since ‘myths’ started.
- Words & Worlds Explains every fail or win Man has/will ever Be
Words & Worlds Explains every fail or win Man has/will ever Be Before words and worlds are created an elemental or physical world must be created. The elements of our physical world earth, fire, water, air are created from vibrations of the Aether, what fake science calls dark matter or quantum fields.